- @UberUKsupport Have just re sent details 2 weeks ago
- @UberUKsupport Hi Uber, I still haven't heard anything on my lost phone yet? Please help! 2 weeks ago
- @UberUKsupport Hi I have filled in the form. Will someone contact me asap? Or does this process normally take a long time? 2 weeks ago
- @Uber_Support please can someone help so that I can contact the driver 2 weeks ago
- @Uber_Support phone left in back of uber last night. Can't get hold of anyone to help with this as online asks for verification sent by text 2 weeks ago
- When your friends know your love for Marcell and @LoveIsland @carolineflack1 😂😂😂 https://t.co/IzRv8h43KT 2 months ago
- RT @rickygervais: Before you kill yourself and others, because you think you'll end up in heaven....you won't. Please stop being so fucking… 2 months ago
- Hi @TLRailUK how delayed is the 609 from Tulse hill to Farringdon?! Previous train was cancelled 😴😴😴 4 months ago
- I think my colleague at work loves Greg James a bit too much @gregjames 😂🙈 https://t.co/1mi1xLvHxs 8 months ago
- @TLRailUK thanks! 9 months ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
i heard this and all i can think about is the summer. i dont like the video one bit. but thats not the point. i want to get back to galavanting around in the sun please.
hope everyone has a really lovely merry christmas. love from naynay and mimi ❤
Tatler jan 2011… Wildfox … i will be wearing this all week cowes week.
there is only one mildly interesting thing about the snow now. its the thought of largerfeld in it. so the man has upped and opened a special chanel in courchevel if only i could ski. sorry its a crappy pic, … Continue reading
Love Love Love this song. Makes me forget all about the crappy snow and takes me back to the summer.
The latest issue of US vogue profiles Sarah Burton and her first collection for Alexander Mcqueen. They say a picture speaks a thousand words and i think this one speaks loudly. Alexander Mcqueen has left his label in very safe … Continue reading
So I’ve just fallen in love with these shots, Oh boy there so striking and so unusual from normal backstage photography. Taken backstage at Galliano all in a single shot using long exposures they capture the colours, enchantment and excitement … Continue reading