- Invite others to enter the competition sheerluxe.com/2017/09/win-gu… 2 weeks ago
- @UberUKsupport Have just re sent details 4 months ago
- @UberUKsupport Hi Uber, I still haven't heard anything on my lost phone yet? Please help! 4 months ago
- @UberUKsupport Hi I have filled in the form. Will someone contact me asap? Or does this process normally take a long time? 4 months ago
- @Uber_Support please can someone help so that I can contact the driver 4 months ago
- When your friends know your love for Marcell and @LoveIsland @carolineflack1 😂😂😂 https://t.co/IzRv8h43KT 6 months ago
- RT @rickygervais: Before you kill yourself and others, because you think you'll end up in heaven....you won't. Please stop being so fucking… 6 months ago
- Hi @TLRailUK how delayed is the 609 from Tulse hill to Farringdon?! Previous train was cancelled 😴😴😴 8 months ago
- I think my colleague at work loves Greg James a bit too much @gregjames 😂🙈 https://t.co/1mi1xLvHxs 12 months ago
- @TLRailUK thanks! 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
This is my favorite. ❤ Advertisements
A dream of mine is to live in Milan and drive a vespa oh and wear a lot of Versace. I love Versace, i remember when i was younger and went to a retrospective and fell in love with the … Continue reading
Oh Italia. Tommy Ton of Jac&Jill and style.com.
Been checking out the menswear spring 2012 with the flatmate. He’s got a think for Pradashoes. We’re both a little in love with these.. lets hope they do a female alternative… not that my nyc savings would appreciate the dent … Continue reading
I miss Cowes far too much. Less than 2 months till my favorite week of the year.
I dont want to be a Mulberry girl. Im not a huge fan of that sort of phrasing. I just always really really love them. Always have always will. Taken from Mulberry RST 2012. Mimi x
Lara Stone for Vogue America July 2011 oh and that sexy guy from true blood. Beautiful old school inspired imagery.
Im terribly sorry to you all for the sever lack of posting that been going on. Ive litrally been head deep in a pit of uni work for the past month of so. But im free and liberated from it … Continue reading