- @UberUKsupport Have just re sent details 2 weeks ago
- @UberUKsupport Hi Uber, I still haven't heard anything on my lost phone yet? Please help! 2 weeks ago
- @UberUKsupport Hi I have filled in the form. Will someone contact me asap? Or does this process normally take a long time? 2 weeks ago
- @Uber_Support please can someone help so that I can contact the driver 2 weeks ago
- @Uber_Support phone left in back of uber last night. Can't get hold of anyone to help with this as online asks for verification sent by text 2 weeks ago
- When your friends know your love for Marcell and @LoveIsland @carolineflack1 😂😂😂 https://t.co/IzRv8h43KT 2 months ago
- RT @rickygervais: Before you kill yourself and others, because you think you'll end up in heaven....you won't. Please stop being so fucking… 2 months ago
- Hi @TLRailUK how delayed is the 609 from Tulse hill to Farringdon?! Previous train was cancelled 😴😴😴 4 months ago
- I think my colleague at work loves Greg James a bit too much @gregjames 😂🙈 https://t.co/1mi1xLvHxs 8 months ago
- @TLRailUK thanks! 9 months ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
i want to be this cool. Love the colorful jumper.
I NEED these. But seriously im really going to need to have these. Roll on Aw2011.
Seen DH2 twice now… Cried in total 7 times now. 8 times after watching this. Still pretty convinced im at least 1/4 witch. Please ?
I love these little things. I always have a million and one things on my wrist. Although im actually being very minimal at present, I have a navy ribbon with a cross my Grandpa gave me permanently attached to me… … Continue reading
So I’ve always wanted to start a Tumblr. So I did. I wanted to get it a bit more up and running before I unleashed it to y’all. This isn’t an alternative to this one… I just wanted somewhere to … Continue reading
Dear Mary-Kate and Ashley… Please let me have one of these beautiful bags you have decided to design for The Row. I promise to never use another bag and… well surely thats enough ? This one will do fine. Thanks. … Continue reading
So we all saw “The September Issue” and we all loved it and became a little obsessed with the lives of Anna and Grace for a while (I know I did.) Now there is soon to be a new docu-film … Continue reading