- @UberUKsupport Have just re sent details 2 months ago
- @UberUKsupport Hi Uber, I still haven't heard anything on my lost phone yet? Please help! 2 months ago
- @UberUKsupport Hi I have filled in the form. Will someone contact me asap? Or does this process normally take a long time? 2 months ago
- @Uber_Support please can someone help so that I can contact the driver 2 months ago
- @Uber_Support phone left in back of uber last night. Can't get hold of anyone to help with this as online asks for verification sent by text 2 months ago
- When your friends know your love for Marcell and @LoveIsland @carolineflack1 😂😂😂 https://t.co/IzRv8h43KT 4 months ago
- RT @rickygervais: Before you kill yourself and others, because you think you'll end up in heaven....you won't. Please stop being so fucking… 4 months ago
- Hi @TLRailUK how delayed is the 609 from Tulse hill to Farringdon?! Previous train was cancelled 😴😴😴 6 months ago
- I think my colleague at work loves Greg James a bit too much @gregjames 😂🙈 https://t.co/1mi1xLvHxs 10 months ago
- @TLRailUK thanks! 11 months ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Too damn adorable. Charlotte Olympia £485 Advertisements
This WILL make you smile. Totally amazing from Alber. Of course im learning the dance. and no I wont show it to you once im done.
Top to toe denim loving for the new Chanel polishes. Always a sucker for any shade im trying to decide if it would be wrong to own all three ? Who cares if I already own 4 different blue shades… Its not … Continue reading
Sorry its been a while. I had the short matter of Cowes week to deal with. If your not to sure what this means… Look it up… It will change your life… Well maybe. There will be some form of … Continue reading
T-Shirt & Skirt – Topshop, Jacket – JW, Shoes – Zara, Bag – Mulberry Mitzy Tote, Necklate – H&M, Other Jewellery – Links of London friendship, Brazilian wish ribbons.
Elle Fanning. Love Issue 6. No words can describe this.
This Jumper makes me sooo happy. Thank God tomorrow is Friday.. Time for FUN. Markus Lupfer £205 Net-a-Porter.
Im a known bag horder. Ask anyone, especially my dad. Bags hang off doors, off my wadrobe, off my chairs. Bags to store things in, I even have bags filled with other bags. I use to keep nice shopping bags … Continue reading