- @UberUKsupport Have just re sent details 2 weeks ago
- @UberUKsupport Hi Uber, I still haven't heard anything on my lost phone yet? Please help! 2 weeks ago
- @UberUKsupport Hi I have filled in the form. Will someone contact me asap? Or does this process normally take a long time? 2 weeks ago
- @Uber_Support please can someone help so that I can contact the driver 2 weeks ago
- @Uber_Support phone left in back of uber last night. Can't get hold of anyone to help with this as online asks for verification sent by text 2 weeks ago
- When your friends know your love for Marcell and @LoveIsland @carolineflack1 😂😂😂 https://t.co/IzRv8h43KT 2 months ago
- RT @rickygervais: Before you kill yourself and others, because you think you'll end up in heaven....you won't. Please stop being so fucking… 2 months ago
- Hi @TLRailUK how delayed is the 609 from Tulse hill to Farringdon?! Previous train was cancelled 😴😴😴 4 months ago
- I think my colleague at work loves Greg James a bit too much @gregjames 😂🙈 https://t.co/1mi1xLvHxs 8 months ago
- @TLRailUK thanks! 9 months ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
It’s a cliche but one that everyone knows is too true. Burberry makes me proud to be British. Every season I find myself in awe over the collection that is presented to us by Christopher Bailey and Burberry. The S/S12 … Continue reading
Love Love Love Sass & Bide SS12. Please excuse my lack of words… I just really enjoy it in a way words cant explain. (images via style.com)
Beautiful colours at Rebecca Minkoff.
Its that time again when fashion week season rolls around and I spend blog post after blog post raving over the collections I wish I could own. This inevitably always incudes.. burberry, Mulberry, Jill Sander, Chloe and ANYTHING which has somethign … Continue reading
I’m not one to blog about the negative. But this really frustrated me. Now im all for a plus size girl. You dont have to be skinny to be beautiful. But PLEASE Christina Hendrick this is not a look you … Continue reading
This will be me next summer.. Donna, Thank you. This collection is right up my street. Bright colours, flowey and dresses… All with a yellow cab in the back ground… and a floopy hat. (Images style.com)
This is just a little bit too cool. My hands have hand envy… (Henvy) I never thought that would be something one could have, but I do…. Shade Parade – Chanel.
Im not one to post pictures of… lets say ‘hot guys’ … but this MaxMagazine pic is a keeper. I actually really like the coat. Please believe me on this.